COVID-19 VACCINATION FOR HOMEBOUND
MASS ATTENDANCE GUIDELINE CHANGE
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you.
Are you or someone you know homebound or in need of receiving the Covid-19 Vaccine at home? If so, call or email to be placed on our Homebound Roster to receive the vaccine at your home. Covid19resources@co.delaware.pa.us or call 484-276- 2100.
We would like to thank the entire parish community for your cooperation over the past 14 months. Because of your respect for others, we were able to attend and celebrate Mass together.
1. Effective now, people who are fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 no longer need to wear masks or facial coverings or follow social distancing protocols.
2. Effective May 31, 2021 all pews will be open for use.
3. Effective the weekend of June 5 & 6, we will no longer bring the Eucharist outside to the parking. We will, however, continue to broadcast the Mass on 87.9 FM channel.
4. We will continue to livestream the 9:30 AM Mass on Sunday.
5. The Archbishop has continued his dispensation for the faithful from the obligation to attend Mass on Sunday and Holy Days of Obligation until further notice.
6. This last year we changed the format for receiving Holy Communion. We have individuals in the last pews come up first then file down the center aisle, this has worked well. We will continue using this format.
7. Holy Communion for the Homebound will resume in June. Kindly contact Deacon Joe McGonigal at DeaconJMcGonigal@stdots.org or 610-732-4197 to make sure your name is on the list to receive Holy Communion at home.